Okay, I will hold my hands up and admit that I am not exactly a beauty
product buff or a trend follower, so I suppose you are probably wondering why
you should listen to my 2013 must-have suggestions. But surely, the fact that I
have actually bothered to comprise a piece about brilliant beauty buys surely
speaks volumes in itself? These items must be pretty amazing for a non-beauty
addict to even muster up any sort of effort to write about them, right? So give
these babies a whirl.
Tangle Teezer
Imagine a life without painful, irritating knots which seem to get
increasingly worse as you hack at them with your hairbrush or comb...it would
make your daily routine so much easier, right? Well, with the tangle teezer you
can actually battle the frizz forever and give your poor scalp a rest!
In all honesty, at first I was cynical. Beauty products always make
exaggerated claims, and a hairbrush which stopped knots seemed almost
impossible to believe.
However, as a girl with naturally thick hair prone to knotting, I was
keen to give it a try. This was mainly because every time I wearily drag myself
into the hairdressers I brace myself for some sort of insult regarding my
barnet. An analysis from some snooty stylist would usually consist of a
critique such as "your hair is a bit knotty isn't it!" as she hacks
at my hair with a tiny useless comb.
Salons aside, even in the comfort of my own home I cannot escape the
dreaded hair tangle. My worst case is when I'm fresh out the shower. Attempting
to brush my wet hair is something of a tedious chore, and there are knots
aplenty which are a painful, time consuming nuisance to smooth out.
So, after using my tangle teezer I was actually astonished by its impact.
It makes an amazing difference; the results are really noticeable, so it makes
a considerable change to your everyday regime.
Not only is it super-effective, it looks awesome too – gold, shiny and
perfectly compact, it is as snazzy as a hairbrush could be. With its unique
shape and sophisticated design, it is genuinely worth every penny.
So, banish knots forever by investing in this incredible hairbrush. Trust
me, it really is a winner.
Hair Buns

I was always intrigued as to how some girls could work a glossy, tidy and
super-chic bun which remained put throughout even the dreariest weather conditions.
Then I discovered the secret – hair buns.
By simply slotting the ring around your hair and twisting into position,
your hair is formed into a neat and stylish bun without any hassle.
Perfect for formal occasions or for even just popping out to the shops,
it’s a sleek style which you can achieve quickly and easily. It saves so much
time than trying to perfect an orderly bun yourself, which can take ages and
won’t stay in a preened shape for very long.
They are totally helpful and definitely worth your while.
Other recommendations:
· No17 primer:
For long lasting results; stays on all day and there are no blotches
· Maybelline
New York The Falsies Volum’ Express: Black Drama: Enhances eyelashes, creating
a thick, black and voluminous effect
By Hannah Montgomery

No comments:
Post a Comment